"If you want to make God laugh...tell him your FUTURE PLANS"


Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Who am i...the games my mind plays.


Who am I?

How long does it take to know a person?
For the past 21 years I have been trying the same.
Though I spend all my time with him,
All I’m sure off-is his name!

He tells me everything that happens to him,
I know everything that he does.
I feel I’m blessed to have him with me,
But at times I think he is a curse!

I have seen him laugh,
I have seen him cry,
I have seen him give up,
And I have seen him try.

I was around when he had the taste of success,
I was there when failure made its call,
I saw him exalted to all time highs
And I was there when he had his fall

He’ll surprise u with his positive exuberance
And then there is none other like him,
But u’ll also find him making a hill of a mole.
With negativity filled upto the brim.

Who is he truly then?
A person good or bad,
Which side is the fictitious one?
Will I ever understand?

However, I don’t think I am trying anymore,
For what purpose wud it achieve
We came together in one body one soul,
And together we will leave.

From him however I have learnt
That one should not judge anyone,
For if I cant understand him after all these years,
I’ll certainly understand none!

-amey’s

No comments: