"If you want to make God laugh...tell him your FUTURE PLANS"


Blog Archive

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Main keyboard pe haath rakh kar yeh kasam khata hoon...

…ki main regularly likhoonga…kyonki…

That’s the least I should be doing for myself if I call myself a writer!!!
The one thing that all the books on writing tell you is to write…write and write!
Whatever, however, whenever is immaterial…but write; and that is one thing that I have failed to do over the last 2 and a half months.
Also, I haven’t written by daily journals, I haven’t redone the draft of the screenplay I am writing, I haven’t penned any short story or a full length poem and I call myself a writer!!
Well, well…I am still going to call myself a writer but only inculcate certain habits in my schedule that’ll even make me behave like one.

So the next blog I publish wont have a over board self-defamatory opening!

However herein I am just going to think aloud as to why the days seem short and nights definitely shorter!

Every morning after a drunken stupor, as I am reeling out of a hangover I start getting these bouts of resolutions. It is then that I vouch to make and follow certain FDA’s (Fixed Daily Activities). Life is set for the next couple of days after which the pace of life overtakes the speed of time and my movements. Things start getting pushed on to tomorrows and tomorrows just keep eluding themselves until the time comes for another drunken gathering and the next morning, I am back to the perpetual “square one”.

Today however I ain’t drunk neither was I last night, also I have no two minds of me being a writer and hence by all interpretations and conclusions, MAIN KEYBOARD PE HAATH RAKH KAR YEH KASAM KHAATA HOON KI... I intend to write regularly and INTRESTINGLY.
After all I’m making inroads in the “Hindi Film Industry” where believe me, at all levels of functioning there is always an experience to get amused with!

Stick on…keep visiting.

2 comments:

Nash said...

regular blogging is a pain...sometimes it just plain skips your mind. all the best bro for the resolution.

Chaitali said...

gr8 thts the spirit...nw i can giv a link to ur blog on mine!!